Want to join the Crush Girls?
Thank you for your interest! Please read our overview below and feel free to submit an application. If we don't respond within a few days, then we likely do not have any available openings at the moment, but we do keep applications on file for up to 60 days for consideration for any openings that do become available.
- Prefer ladies 18+, but we do consider ages 16 - 17 for our Junior community team, too.
- No experience necessary; whether you're a student or professional, single or married, kids or no kids, teens to thirty-somethings...we encourage anyone who's confident that they're the "total package" to apply.
- Along with helping with community events, we are also utilized for paid promotions for special events like concerts, trade shows, festivals and more.
- Enjoy additional benefits, such as event/concert tickets, VIP perks, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who are the Crush Girls?
We are the spokespersons for www.thecrushgirls.com - the source for entertainment news for our city. We hate the attitude that "there's nothing to do in Corpus Christi," so we do all that we can to find out everything that's happening in town and help spread the word. Part of that mission, too, as explained already, is that we also want to give back to our community and make it a vibrant, positive place to live.
- Official sponsor for Concrete Street Amphitheater VIP
- Official spokespersons for Corpus Christi Bikefest
Are you a modeling agency?
Yes and no. We are available for a wide range of promotions and have worked with clients such as Ford Motors, Budweiser, Harley Davidson, Serta, Chevrolet and many, many more. We're also the official street team for Corpus Christi Bikefest, as well as VIP sponsors for Concrete Street Amphitheater. But, we are NOT just models, and that's not just what we're looking for - we want women who want to give back to our community. We strongly believe that our efforts to give back to our community is the reason why we are blessed with so many promotional job opportunities. If all you want to do is "model," then we're not the right fit for you - you really must have a love for giving back to our community first, and in fact, it's a requirement for being an "active" Crush Girl.
I'm pretty busy. Will I have time for this?
Being a Crush Girl is not like a typical "job"...you get to choose the events in which you'd like to participate based around your own schedule. Almost every current member is busy with school, work, family, etc., yet they're all able to participate. Our only requirement is that you're able to participate in at least one community event each month; with all the events in which we're involved, there's easily bound to be something that you can fit into your schedule.
What should I wear to the interview?
Nice, casual active wear or dresses are acceptable. Also, please keep it natural with your hair and make up.
What will you be looking for?
The key criteria used during the interviews are:
- Genuine willingness to help the community
- Personal Appearance/Fitness
How does the selection process work?
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
- Introduction - applicants are given an Overview of the company.
- Interviews - each applicant will have a personal interview to give us an idea of your personality, goals, etc.
Successful applicants are placed in a probationary "trainee" period for 30 days. They are then given a final evaluation and awarded full "active" status, if approved.
Are there any height and weight requirements?
We do not have any specific requirements; however, we do believe that health/fitness are important for our community, and as such, we strive for our members to be representatives of a healthy lifestyle. Our uniforms demand that you look presentable and professional in them at all times.
What will be expected of me, if I get accepted?
Becoming a Crush Girl is a LIFESTYLE, not just a job! The high visibility profile of Crush Girls in the community demands a strong character and commitment to being a positive role model at all times. We're basically a community organization devoted to helping our community, and as such, you may expect:
- Community Service - opportunities to grow as a person by helping others.
- Networking opportunities with business leaders
- Appearances at a variety of business promotions and special events
- Unique learning experiences, such as feeding an elephant or learning to motocross.
- Meeting LOTS of people.
- Invaluable work experience.
- An extremely close and special Sisterhood!